Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Future

Future
Many years ago
Id dreamt
About where we all would go
When the future comes
Where do we all go?

One day I decided to
Create a machine that would take me to
The future

When I opened the door
I saw something I’d never before
My dreams were alive
I could see and feel them subside

The rhythm of life has truly changed
All the people were so strange
They all wore blue and yellow shoes
They all ate cats and played kazoos

I walked around merely looking for fun
My man was there and she told me sum
She told me the story of how
I took her there
In my machine of timely scare
Many times ago she stared
My life had come in gone I stared
She opened her arms and soon I saw
Now people had no arms
Just claws
No wishing
No hoping
I held on close to my mind coping
I ran to my machine and hopped in
To close my eyes
Shut and tearing’
As I reached for the lever I realized…
I’m in bed now
Where did it all go?
Where do we all go? X3



No comments:

Post a Comment